I saw Levi and Emma turn into the driveway so I ran outside so I could sneak up to Emma's window. When I jumped up to surprise her I could tell she had been sleeping because she was a little confused. Then she mumbled, "Mommy" and grabbed me by the shirt and wouldn't let go.
I think she missed playing at home because she wanted to play with everything at once. She demanded we go to the park and after talking out of taking the JEEP, she decided on the trike. Last year she couldn't quite pedal by herself more than a couple of feet. Today she just took off down the driveway. She sometimes has a problem going up hills, over bumps, and just keeping forward motion but definitely an improvement over last year.
It took her about 30 seconds to fall asleep tonight:)
No comments:
Post a Comment